FCMB Staff Dies From Burns Sustain While Operating Generator With His Phone Torch Light On(Pics)
As shared by Daley Martins,a Celestial Church Prophet who lives in Lagos…..
‘This young man in the picture below, Bode Akinsanya was a staff of FCMB, Ogba Branch, he passed on two days ago as a result of burnt suffered while operating his generator with his phone touch light on.
Please stop operating a generator set with phone touch light. Educate all your friends and family to avoid this type of experience. May his soul rest in perfect peace’.